Who can apply ?
L-1 visas are available to persons who are being transferred temporarily to the United States to work in an executive,
managerial or specialized knowledge capacity for a business. The alien must have been employed in that position for one of the last three years before being transferred. The work must be for the same company or an affiliate or subsidiary. This status can be approved for intervals up to three years.
1. Form I-129 and L Supplement
2. Documents proving one year of employment outside the U.S.
3. Documents proving employment outside U.S. as an executive, manager or person with specialized knowledge.
4. Proof of business establishment of the non-U.S. company.
5. Proof of business establishment of the U.S. company.