Who can apply ?
Green cards are available to individuals who invest a minimum of $1,000,000 in a new commercial business in the United States that creates a minimum of 10 full time jobs. If the new commercial business is located in a area of low population or high employment, the minimum investment is reduced to $500,000.
1. Form I-526
2. Copies of all outstanding stock certificates.
3. Notarized affidavit from the corporation's secretary, or official record keeper, stating each owner's name and percentages of the company owned.
4. Articles of incorporation or other legal charter or business license.
5. Letter from the state government certifying that the business is located in a rural or high unemployment area, if applicable.
6. Proof of business establishment including payroll records, sources of funds, income statements, and business contracts.
7. Comprehensive business plan with cash flow projections for the next three years.
8. Detailed written statement describing the business.
1. Form I-526
2. Copies of all outstanding stock certificates
3. OF forms
4. Form I-485 (U.S. filing only)
5. Form I-485A (U.S. filing only)
6. Form G-325A (U.S. filing only)
7. Form 1-134 (U.S. and consular filings)
8. Form I-764, for work permit (U.S. filing only)
9. Notice of approval of the visa petition.
10. I-94 card for you and each accompanying relative (U.S. filing only).
11. Three passport-type photographs each of you and each accompanying relative .
12. Long-form birth certificate for you and each accompanying relative.
13. Marriage certificate if you are married and bringing your spouse.
14. If either you or your spouse have been previously married, official documentation which established the termination of prior marriages.
15. Passport for you and each accompanying relative, valid for at least six months beyond the date of the final interview.
16. Police certificates from every country in which you and each accompanying relative has lived for at least six months since age 16 (Consular filing only).
17. Military records for you and each accompanying relative (Consular filing only).
18. Fingerprints for you and each accompanying relative between the ages of 14 and 75 (U.S. filing only).
19. Medical exam report for you and each accompanying relative.
Where to apply:
INS Service Center
Instructions and Forms:
| Do-it-yourself Application Kit-visa package |
Contents: Consular FormDS-156.
Sample Forms: Consular FormDS-156WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS.
Price: $20.00 available to download aftersignup.
If you are not satisfied with your visa package we will gladly refund (25% restocking fee and return by registered mail applies to all returns) your payment
Click here to order this do-it-yourself immigration package